Monday 7 May 2012

She Said Beauty - May Box



She Said Beauty May box, arrived on my doorstep on Friday. I thought it was late this month but looking back I received my April box on 3rd April so I don't know why I thought it was late!






Kim Kardashian perfume - 3ml sample.  A good sample size as most other perfumes we have had are 1-2ml. It has a rollerball for application, which is again a nice touch. It smells quite fruity to me and I couldn't work out what it reminds me of, but when my friends came round on Friday night I was showing them the goodies in the box and we all agree it smells just like The Body Shop Dewberry perfume! Takes me back to my teenage years! I'll use this sample up but I wouldn't purchase it as its far too sweet for me.


The Vintage Cosmetic Company false lashes, I got these in Betty.  I love the packaging and I really like the style but we keep getting lashes all the time in the boxes and I now have a drawer full! Maybe I should start wearing them to work...


Green People SPF15 with Tan Accelerator.  I am off on my holidays in a few weeks so will take this with me to try, it claims to speed up your tan by 25%.  Its only a 20ml sample so it may do one leg!


Natio Soap - I've never heard of this brand and I cannot remember the last time I bought a bar of soap! Its a huge bar and will last for ages.  It contains all natural Indian Attar perfumes, with mind calming and mood enhancing scents used during yoga.  I won't be able to tell you what its like as Vicki snaffled it! 



Inika - Vegan lip whip in Apricot.  This smells gorgeous! Like Terrys chocolate orange.  Its not a shade that I would have chosen myself but may go nicely with my holiday tan!


Bonus item - Snowberry 3 samples.  I got smoothing eye serum, cellular regeneration night cream and nourishing lite day cream.  I'll give these a try but I don't think you can judge whether or not you like a product from a 3ml sample.  I'd much rather have had a bigger sample of just one product.


I like the fact the everyone gets the same in this box and that the only variation is the colour/scent of the products.  

Did you get this months box?  What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment