Sunday 30 June 2013

Leighton Denny Caught Red Handed and China Glaze Fairy Dust

Hi everyone! Can you believe we are at the end of June already, where is this year going??

China Glaze Fairy Dust
Leighton Denny Caught Red Handed
This is two coats of Caught Red Handed, I don't own many Leighton Denny polishes but this red is gorgeous!

This polish is from the Criminal Collection.  It is a shimmery bright red and was fully opaque in two coats.  It dries to a lovely glossy finish and this pic is without topcoat.
I absolutely love China Glaze Fairy Dust! 

This is two coats.  It just makes the world a more magical place!
Blurred on purpose (honestly!) to show you the gorgeous sparkles.  

I think these polishes look lovely together and I couldn't stop waving my hands around in the sunshine to make my nails sparkle!



No comments:

Post a Comment