Sunday 21 July 2013

British Beauty Blogger BBB Edit Box

When Mez from Mez Made Up posted the details of this limited edition beauty box from British Beauty Blogger I knew I had to get my mitts on one! 

The box cost £15.00 plus postage & packing, which is an absolute bargain.  There was a limited quantity of 500 boxes which sold out within hours.
I have not been excited about a beauty box for a long, long time and this has to be the best box EVER!  Look at all those fabulous beauty goodies.
The box also contained a leaflet with an explanation of each product, along with some discount codes, promotional leaflets and a sachet of Lanolips.
L-R
Trilogy Rosehip Face Oil 20ml
Philosophy Purity Cleanser 90ml
Neom Complete Bliss Hand Cream 50ml
Elemis Tri Enzyme Face Mask 15ml
Melvita Orange Blossom Water 28ml
Melvita Apicosma Body Balm 15ml
L-R
B. Mascara 8ml
Lanolips Lip Balm in Rhubarb 17.5ml
Jo Loves Pomelo Fragrance 2ml
Bourjois Cream Blush in Shade 02 2.5g
Illamasqua Liquid Metel Eye Shadow in Electrum 8g
Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional 7.5ml
CND Solaroil 3.7ml
I received my box last Saturday and as I was going through the contents I realised I was missing the Bioeffect Serum.  I emailed the customer service address on Saturday afternoon not expecting a response until Monday but I got one later on the Saturday afternoon! They sent me the serum and I got it on Thursday.  Can't fault the customer service one bit!

I am so excited to try all the items in the box, there is nothing that I won't try and I can't remember the last time I got a beauty box where I was happy with all the contents! 

Jane has said she will be doing a box for Christmas and I will definitely be getting one, I can't wait to see whats in it! 

Did you manage to get one of these boxes?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention. Glad I was able to spread the word :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i hv the melvita mist too..but mine is rose flavor..i use it when ever i don't feel like putting moisturizer but needed some hydration!!

    -GIG-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have kicked myself for forgetting and missing out as it looks awesome! Damn baby brain xx

    ReplyDelete