Thursday 29 August 2013

Beauteco Box Review

Beauteco is a new beauty box with a twist, instead of it being a box full of surprises like other monthly boxes you choose from a menu of three different boxes.  The main products seem to be the same in the three boxes with slight variations on the other items.

I signed up in July for this box, the box costs £10 plus P&P.
Beauteco doesn't come in it's own box or bag like other beauty boxes but makes use of the packaging which I think is a good idea as I was building up a large stash of empty boxes (the house fire did take care of this problem though!).
As you can see the box was packed full!

Unfortunately I had a bit of a problem with my box (hence the late post) I chose the box that contained a full size Art Deco liner but I was sent a product from one of the other box choices - a full size Art Deco clear lash and brow gel.

I ordered the box on a Tuesday, got a dispatch notice on the Wednesday and then an email on the Thursday saying that the liner was out of stock so as they thought I wouldn't want to wait they sent me out the box with the replacement product and as an apology they added the two sample sachets and the sample of the moa balm.

I replied saying I would have been happy to wait until they had a restock, which was only the following week and that I would have preferred to have been asked before they posted out the box.  They replied that they would send me out a liner the following week once they came back into stock, but it's a month later and I am still waiting....

I feel that if the selling point is that you choose and pay for the box that you want from the three options then this is what you should receive, or they should state that they have sold out/there is a wait for the option you have picked.

Anyway, on to the contents!

It contains 4 full size and 1 sample size (ignoring the moa and sachets)

Neal and Wolfe Evelate Full Size 200ml, retails for £11.95 on their website
Neal and Wolfe Harmony Full Size 200ml, retails for £12.95 on their website
Art Deco Clear Lash and Brow Gel Full Size 10ml, retails for £9.75 here
Art Deco Shadow Base Full Size 5ml, retails for £8.00 here
Pukka Radiance Serum Sample Size 10ml, 50ml retails for £32.00 here making the sample worth £6.40.

The whole box is worth a whopping £49.05!

I am looking forward to trying everything in the box, even the lash and brow gel ;)

Have you tried a Beauteco box?  

Use code FRIEND07 to get two extra products in your first box.





8 comments:

  1. I haven't ever ordered this box though I do like it. I have used the Neal & Wolf products and really like those, as with Moa and I have the Pukka Radiance Serum too xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try the Neal & Wolfe products, I have never tried anything by them before!

      Delete
  2. These boxes are SO good, I am never unsubscribing!!

    Sara - Pretty In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow for £10, that's such an amazing deal! :D

    prettythings56.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love Neal & Wolf products!! Looks amazing.

    Em

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. So trying some of this! Lovely blog you have!!
    xx
    mallory

    http://anchorsanddreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete