Sunday 10 February 2013

Debenhams and Boots Sale Haul

As you know I am on a 100 day spending ban and so far so good! One of the things I did before I started the ban was to put the goodies I bought in the Christmas sales to one side so that I could use them during the spending ban.  You can see my Lush sales bargains here.  

These bargains I got from Debenhams and Boots are the last of the items I got in the sales!
Prada Candy Gift Set
Contains 50ml EDP
75ml Body Lotion
I fell in love with this perfume when I got it in my Feel Unique beauty box in 2011 when it was first released!
It was reduced to £35.33 and I had £20 on my Debenhams card so a bargain at £15.33!

Next stop Boots!
Champneys Distant Shores Collection
Indulge yourself with this collection of tropical, uplifting blends of grapefruit, lemon and orange fragranced body care treatments.
Half price bargain at £6.
45ml Shower Mousse
50ml Body Butter
50g Body Scrub
50ml Bubble Heaven
Also contained a body polisher which I missed from the pic!
Champneys Oriental Opulence Collection
Indulge yourself with this collection of sandalwood, ylang ylang and patchouli fragranced body care treatments.
Again a half price bargain at £6.
50ml Opulence Shower Cream
50g Opulence Body Glow
50ml Opulence Body Cream
50ml Opulence Bubble Heaven
Also contained a body polisher which I again missed from the pic!
These mum & me products were also half price:
300ml Shampoo £1.74
300ml Conditioner £1.74
300ml Bath Soak £1.74
Sleep Mist £2.49
300ml Body Lotion £2.74
BARGAIN!

I've started using the perfume this week although my son told me I smell like dry ice which was kind of weird! I've been using the sleep mist too - a little goes a long way but it smells lovely and I do find it quite relaxing.

Are you doing the spending ban?  How are you getting on?

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love bargains! What does the perfume smell like? Xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bargains! I love Prada Candy! I picked up Champneys Distant Shores gift box too, smells lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE bargains! I have the Champneys and really like it!

    Em

    x

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete