Monday 4 March 2013

Nails Inc Prince Albert Road Review and Swatches

Nails Inc Prince Albert Road* is part of the OMG! collection, you can buy the three polishes from Look Fantastic for £18.75 that is a saving of £14.25 on RRP.


This OMG! Collection from Nails Inc brings you a selection of three shimmering nail varnishes, each one boasting seductive glistening colour. This set compiles fabulous glittery shades complete in vibrant colours, an absolute must have to brighten up your nails this season. This incredible bargain collection is sure to help you tantalise your fingertips, and paint your nails in style.

This OMG! Collection includes:

Waterloo Place (10ml) - Pink
Prince Albert Road (10ml) - Blue
Regents Park Road (10ml) - Turquoise

This is one coat of Prince Albert Road
It is described as blue on the Look Fantastic website but I would definitely say it's purple!
One coat provided complete coverage.  Application is easy as the polish is the perfect consistency and has a very fast drying time.
Again this is one coat with no topcoat.
The polish contains tiny silver flecks which give it it a lovely shimmer, almost foil like finish.
I topped my ring finger with China Glaze Glitter All the Way!


I forget how much I like Nails Inc polishes, they always apply so nicely and dry quickly!  This is a stunning colour and I'm tempted to pick up the whole set!

I have a giveaway on at the moment as it's my blogs first birthday this month, you can enter here.

10 comments:

  1. Want, want and again Want xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour, especially with the added glitter :) x

    http://www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing colour! Love nails inc polishes

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have had a bad polish from Nails Inc - their colours and consistency are fab!

      Delete
  4. Just came across your blog and it's lovely! I'm a new follower.

    xx, Gina

    http://www.lipglossonmylatte.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Gina :) I will check out your blog too x

      Delete
  5. Oh no another add to my long beauty wish list! I do like nail polish reviews as you get a real look at the colour than in the bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing. I love how you put the glitter on top

    ReplyDelete