Monday 11 June 2012

Boots No7 Vouchers

Boots are currently doing the £5 No7 voucher promotion - spend over £5 instore and receive a £5 No7 voucher, valid until 17th June.

I am forever losing tweezers (honestly I think I have a problem, I must buy a pair of tweezers every month) so couldn't resist picking up this handy three piece set.

The set contains slanted, pointed and straight tweezers in a handy little storage pouch.

They cost £12.50 and using the voucher cost me £7.50 plus I got another voucher (yes it can be neverending!!)





I picked up this no7 Stay Perfect nail polish in Crave Me.

I love the No7 polishes and always get them with my vouchers, the consistency is really good.  The shades are nice and glossy, they dry quickly and are perfect in two coats.

I really like the brush too, its quite wide but I find it really easy to use.

The polishes retail at £7 so with the voucher it cost me £2.





Have you had any No7 vouchers this month?
What did you spend it on?

4 comments:

  1. I've had one voucher but not sure if I'll spend it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always pick up a base coat or a top coat for £2 - always come in handy :)

      Delete
  2. I find the vouchers cause a vicious cycle of spending haha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too! I made sure I didn't spend another £5!

      Delete