Sunday 11 March 2012

April Glamour - Freebies

With the April edition of Glamour magazine they are including a free gift from Percy & Reed.  There are four to choose from - Moisturising Shampoo, Moisturising Conditioner, Hydrating Mask and Finishing Polish. The full set is worth a whopping £43!


I can never resist a good freebie so I popped into Tesco to pick up a couple of the magazines, and was made up to find that as well as having the full set of items, Glamour magazine is also included in their offer of "buy two magazines get £1 off" so I bought four copies for a cheap as chips £6! Now I would probably would have bought the magazine anyway sooooo technically it works out at £1 per item!


They list gorgeous ingredients such as blueberry extract, sweet almond milk, grape seed oil, aloe vera gel, marshmallow, coconut oil, horse chestnut and sunflower wax!

Plus how cute is the packaging!


You can see more from their range on their website http://www.percyandreed.com/product/range


Did you manage to pick up a copy of Glamour? Which free gift did you get?

6 comments:

  1. I bought the full set too and love the products x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's nice! Maybe I will have a look and get these tomorrow :)
    xx
    Chloe@GiadaBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used the shampoo, conditioner and finishing polish today - really like all of them, can't wait to try the mask! Although at full size and full prices I may not be repurchasing! May go and see whats left in Tescos....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this too just for the hair mask lol! The mask is nice but not amazing in my opinion. What did you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried the mask yet, I'm still working through the macadamia mask that I got in my Joliebox. Will let you know what I think! I love the other products!

      Delete
  5. I'm so tempted to try the products but i'm on a project x pan :( but technically this is a free gift thats with a magazine sooo.... :P x

    ReplyDelete