Tuesday 27 March 2012

The Body Shop Bargains

I think you may be coming to realise that I love a good bargain. Well I certainly couldn't resist this one - 40% discount code for The Body Shop, that works on Sale items!! Plus I went through TopCashBack and earned 12.12% Cashback!

Ordered my goodies Thursday night and they arrived this morning, because I spent over £15 delivery was free.


Love Etc. gift set - 200ml body wash, 50ml EDP, 200ml body lotion. 
Described on the website as a heart-stopping fusion of jasmine, vanilla and sandalwood notes.  RRP £25, bargain price £9


I need a toner thats not too drying, this cucumber one says its suitable for all skin types so i'm going to give it a go.  RRP £4 for 250ml, bargain price £1.20!



Dreams Unlimited gift set - 200ml body wash. 50ml EDP, 200ml body lotion.
I have the Dreams Unlimited body butter that I absolutely adore, it smells gorgeous, so I couldn't resist buying this. The Body Shop say -This exhilarating fragrance features uplifting top notes of citrus and green chilli, a heart of delicate white flowers and base notes of soft cedarwood. RRP £25, bargain price £9

So I got £54.00 of lovely smellies for £19.20 inc free delivery.  I do love a good bargain!

If you are not yet signed up to TopCashBack I would love it if you used my referral link

Did you manage to pick up a bargain from The Body Shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment