Sunday 29 July 2012

Nina Ultra Pro Spun Sugar - Raven Cosmetics

I was sent this polish by Raven Cosmetics to review. I have not heard of this brand before - Nina Ultra Pro and it is not a shade I would have picked up as I tend to like bright colours and pinks but I do like to try new things so this is a new brand and a new shade!
The polish is Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP free.
The shade I was sent is Spun Sugar. 
One Coat.
Two Coats. 
Two Coats.

The formula is really nice and applies streak free, because of the light shade you can still see some of the nail line in the pics but it is not as visible in reality. It's actually a very pretty shade and perfect for work on the days I have meetings - full on glitter doesn't always go down too well! 

The drying time is average and the polish lasted about 4-5 days without chipping.

You can find the Nina Ultra Pro Range on Raven Cosmetics website. If you join her Facebook page you can find discount codes and limited special offers. 

Have you tried this range before? Or purchased anything from Raven Cosmetics?





No comments:

Post a Comment